Thursday 22 January 2015

Happy new year

I cant believe i ignored you for this long. I have been caught up between bussiness, work and all. 2015 is just getting started and my plate is already full but that's the way i like. The fuller the better, no time for gossip. oh well, when its on the blog then its allowed. lool I want to wish you a great 2015 filled with all the good things you're heart desires. I cant say how happy i am that we all crossed over especially those of us in the north east with the Boko Haram saga and the whole politically activities going on. We have lost lives, properties and peace since all this started, but i am positive this year will be better and safer and much more peaceful. Be safe, vote wisely and use protection. God bless you all and welcome to 2015, it will be a great year for us all.

1 comment:

  1. happy new year too winnie. thanks and seriously?? protection from?

    ReplyDelete